TRANSFER PRINCIPLES OF STATISTICAL THEMES
In the Official Statistics Programme issues related to more than one agency, the responsibility of the production, publication and distribution of official statistics is at the institution that is most relevant in this regard. About the transfer of responsibility for specified matters, foundations and principles to be applied are listed below.
- It is essential for the organization that produces the statistics from its own administrative records is also to be responsible for the publication of those statistics.
- After processing and analysis is done on the administrative records of other institutions by TURKSTAT to be used as statistics shall be published by TURKSTAT.
- Statistics produced by TURKSTAT by using more than one agency using administrative records shall be published by TURKSTAT.
- International practices are also taken into account at the transfer of responsibility of statistics between institutions.
- It is essential to ensure sustainability and the quality of data at the transfer of responsibility of statistics between institutions. The opinion of TURKSTAT is sought on the sustainability and quality of data.
The transfer of responsibility, following the revision of the programme is concluded by the decision of the Council of Ministers.